Trusted by the leading retailers to support their eCommerce growth
An introduction to Peoplevox
We are on a mission to make eCommerce beautiful behind the scenes. We recognise that the warehouse software and systems that have served traditional warehouses and retail are not built for or ready for the demands of your eCommerce fulfilment.
In our past we have been involved in big cumbersome ‘ERP’s’ and traditional warehouse management system (WMS) implementations. We didn’t want to build a system like that as we would just be same as them or worse.
With the help of online retailers of varying sizes we have designed and built a warehouse management system to serve the needs of your eCommerce fulfilment.
It took us about three years to rip out the traditional way of thinking about warehouse management systems and get into the eCommerce mindset. As of the end of 2013, the Peoplevox warehouse management system for eCommerce is deployed across 8 countries, managing warehouses for more than 100 companies. Find out more about us.
Peoplevox founder, Jonathan Bellwood, talks about the uniqueness of the Peoplevox warehouse management system for eCommerce.
Jonathan Bellwood, Founder of Peoplevox shares his ‘Top 10 tips for the ultimate eCommerce warehouse’ with retailers and eCommerce industry consultants at Internet Retailing’s Supply Chain Jump Start, London, UK.
Connectors to the leading eCommerce platforms
The warehouse management system for eCommerce
- Peoplevox offer both an on-premise or SaaS model which means you choose the model that best suits your business.
- Pre-built connectors are available for CS-Cart, Magento, Visualsoft, as well as eCommerce platforms like ChannelAdvisor and eSellerPro.
- Peoplevox completely eliminates paper from the warehouse processes, our Peoplevox app enables your warehouse operators to operate in real-time with full RF (radio frequency) functionality.
- Developers can utilise our open API to integrate bespoke eCommerce platforms seamlessly and build a solution to suit your business on top of the Peoplevox warehouse platform.
- Integration to carriers is possible through Peoplevox’s OpenDespatch integration platform. Build in your own carrier and service selection rules as well as integrate any carrier you require. Metapack and NetDespatch are also recommended carrier integration partners.