Last week, Amazon announced that it had started a small private drone delivery trial in the UK.
Skip straight to competition entry
Amazon plans to expand this trial to hundreds of shoppers who live within a few miles of Amazon’s first Prime Air fulfilment centre in Cambridge.
The drones are loaded in the fulfilment centre and then rolled out of the halls on rails, after which they take flight. The full flight happens autonomously, including the landing, with the aim of getting the delivery to arrive within half an hour.
For the first Amazon UK drone flight, it took just 13 minutes from the time the customer entered the order to the time the package was delivered.
To celebrate this we’ve decided to run a competition where you can win your very own camera enabled drone!
The Amazon drones are able to carry packages up to 5.7 pounds (2.58kg). So, with that in mind, we ask you to answer one question:
To the nearest 0.1% - What percentage of orders fulfilled by the Peoplevox system on Black Friday 2016 could have been delivered by Amazon's Prime Air service?
- Competition is open between 20/12/16 and 23:59 on 23/12/16.
- One entry per person
- Winner will be announced before 31/01/17.
- Winner is the person who answers with the closest or exact percentage of the orders we helped our clients fulfil on 25/11/16.
- In the event of multiple people being eligible winners, actual winner will be drawn at random from those entrants.
- Peoplevox can change the actual drone supplied to the winner for an alternative drone of similar cost if necessary.
- If the winner does not respond to Peoplevox communications within 48 hours of first contact, the next closest entrant will become the winner. This will continue until a winner is contacted and can receive the prize.
- Peoplevox reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.