What percentage of orders fulfilled by the Peoplevox system on Black Friday 2016 could have been delivered by Amazon's Prime Air service?
We work with retailers who supply everything from mobile phones to fancy dress. The packages we help them fulfil run into the hundreds of thousands. And Amazon Air can deliver packages up to the weight of 5.7 pounds (2.58kg).
So, to the nearest 0.1%, what percentage of orders we fulfilled for our retailers on Black Friday 2016 could have been delivered by Amazon Air?
The winner will be the lucky recipient of a very cool, camera equipped drone! And we'll announce who that is on our blog in January.
Enter your answer below - we need your email and phone number to contact you if you win.
- Competition is open between 20/12/16 and 23:59 on 23/12/16.
- One entry per person
- Winner will be announced before 31/01/16.
- Winner is the person who answers with the closest or exact percentage of the orders we helped our clients fulfil on 25/11/16.
- In the event of multiple people being eligible winners, actual winner will be drawn at random from those entrants.
- Peoplevox can change the actual drone supplied to the winner for an alternative drone of similar cost if necessary.
- If the winner does not respond to Peoplevox communications within 48 hours of first contact, the next closest entrant will become the winner. This will continue until a winner is contacted and can receive the prize.
- Peoplevox reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.