Peoplevox is a Software as a Service (SaaS) Warehouse Management System (WMS) expert provider, specialising in helping brands, pureplay e-commerce and multi-channel retailers improve their people management, efficiency and performance of their fulfilment needs. As a mobile-first cloud based system built for e-commerce and multi-channel it is a system truly fit for purpose.
Angela Nyman is the Global Head of Marketing at Peoplevox, the leading provider of SaaS WMS for e-commerce businesses.
If you'd like to speak to us about any news requirements, or arrange a conversation with our founder or other specialist member of our team, please contact Angela on:
Global Head of Marketing
CEO & Founder
Jonathan Bellwood is the Founder and CEO of Peoplevox, the leading provider of SaaS Warehouse Management System (WMS) for e-commerce businesses.
Jonathan’s mission with Peoplevox is to create a warehouse management system that enables e-commerce companies globally to run their operations in the most efficient way possible.
Prior to founding Peoplevox in 2009, Jonathan spent eight years working in supply chain solutions for Symbol Technologies and Motorola. During this time he gained first-hand experience of e-commerce retailers’ frustrations when attempting to implement costly and inflexible legacy warehouse management systems, inspiring him to create Peoplevox and offer retailers a fit for purpose WMS solution for the e-commerce age.
His vision has led to considerable success with Peoplevox software now relied upon for shipping over 3 million parcels per month by more than 100 Clients in 20 countries.
Peoplevox in the Press
Take a look at some of our coverage from various publications:
- Peoplevox and Scurri launch global e-commerce fulfilment market study
- Why Amazon Prime Air push overlooks the weakest link
- Shoe retailer takes giant step with Peoplevox WMS
- Retailer gets its skates on wih Peoplevox WMS
- Peak time pain relief for retailer warehouses
- FortheChef upgrades WMS Technology
- Judgement Day for e-commerce warehouses
- Saas Wars Europe Awakens
- Mothercare takes PVX WMS to Asia operations
- Tech startups transforming warehousing
- Managing the goods receipt process
- Diminishing returns by reducing errors
- State of the art WMS raises $6m
- Peoplevox raises $6m
- Pink Knicker tips from Peoplevox
- Peoplevox Warehouse Management System SuiteApp achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ verification