Peoplevox stock management software is a web-based solution that will integrate with your sales order and accounting packages, providing 24/7 real-time inventory data and total visibility from order to despatch.
It will radically reduce time spent on stocktaking and will also help you to improve warehouse resource allocation.
How does PeopleVox stock management software work?
- Our web-based stock control software can be hosted on your servers or by Peoplevox, and is accessed using a standard web-browser.
- We implement an industry standard barcoding system for all of your goods, and all of your locations.
- Each sales order is logged on the system – the only administrative keying required. Barcode scanners are used to log goods-in, locations, moves, picking and despatch. Barcode reader screens are simple and unambiguous.
- PeopleVox stock management software tells warehouse operators where to stock, where to find goods, what order to retrieve and when to despatch.
- The system ensures 99.9% picking accuracy, more efficient warehouse activity and will help you to identify which goods should be stored where.
- The system can include traceability, raw materials, and mobile workforce software.
- Real-time data reconciles returns with orders, and ensures suitable returns are immediately shown as available stock.
- PeopleVox integrates with accountancy, website CMS and management software to provide real-time inventory control.
- The system will help you to optimise stock levels and handle higher volumes with less resourcing.
PeopleVox installations can take as little as two weeks, anywhere in the world, even in £200m+ operations. The cost benefits are significant. ROI with one of our major clients Messier-Dowty was achieved in just nine months. Another client, Acorn Stairlifts has calculated that our stock management software system is saving them over £150,000 a year, while substantially improving the overall customer experience.
Find out what PeopleVox could do for your business. Email us with your details or call us for an initial discussion: +44 (0) 844 800 6569.