PeopleVox can implement a temporary warehouse stock control system in a matter of days, providing you with efficient management and 24/7 control.
Our web-based system can be installed remotely, and is a pay-monthly solution. It doesn’t cost a great deal to set up and doesn’t require onerous contracts – you simply turn it off or migrate it to new premises when you are ready.
How can PeopleVox warehouse stock control software help you run a temporary warehouse?
- Our web-based stock control software can be hosted on your servers, or by PeopleVox, and is accessed using a standard web-browser. No special programmes are required.
- You can pay monthly with no long-term commitment. Implementation can take as little as two days.
- PeopleVox warehouse stock control software tells warehouse operators where to stock, where to find goods, what order to retrieve and when to despatch, ensuring 99.9% picking accuracy.
- The system can be integrated with your website CMS (content management system), ensuring online customers have a 100% accurate view of availability.
- The system can also be integrated with existing manufacturing or warehouse systems.
- Returns are electronically linked to the original sales order, so restocking, relisting inventory and even crediting customers can all be managed automatically.
To find out how PeopleVox warehouse stock control software could help you to run your temporary warehousing to the highest standards, email
us your details or call our helpful team: +44 1923 606 660